Career Opportunities at Weber
We are always looking for talented individuals to become part of our team. If you are looking to begin or continue your career in the third party logistics (3PL) industry, we are the leading 3PL in California and the western U.S.
Why Choose a Logistics Career with Weber?
- Room for growth without relocation. Our headquarters and distribution center locations are on the West Coast, with a heavy concentration in Southern California.
- Join a growing industry. The logistics services industry has averaged double digit growth for the past 15 years.
- Join a growing company. We are expanding and looking for ambitious, talented people to support that growth.
Jobs include senior and mid-level management positions in distribution center management, operations management, and transportation management, as well as corporate support positions in human resources, sales, finance, quality management, and information technology.
- 2nd Shift Cycle Counter, Union City, CA
- 1st & 2nd Shift Forklift Operators, Union City, CA
- 2nd Shift Operations Supervisor, Union City, CA
- 1st Shift Forklift Operator, (Stockton I), Stockton, CA
- 1st & 2nd Shift Dedicated Drivers, Stockton, CA
- 1st Shift Driver (NCSC), Stockton, CA
- Regional General Manager, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- 1st & 3rd Shift Warehouse Leads, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- 1st Shift & 2nd Shift Forklift Operators, Inland Empire, CA
- 1st & 2nd Shift Warehouse Leads (Fontana II), Fontana, CA
- 1st and 2nd Shift Warehouse Leads, Eastvale, CA
- 1st and 2nd Forklift Operators, Eastvale, CA
- Operations Manager, Eastvale, CA
- 2nd Shift Port Drivers, Long Beach, CA
- Billing Clerk, Santa Fe Springs, CA
Interested candidates may submit their resume via email to Careers@weberlogistics.com.
For employee referrals - please contact Human Resources directly.
We verify employment via The Work Number.
Click here for more information.
*For DOT verifications, please send the signed authorization via fax to 909-255-7112