Your import products are just costly assets until they're on retail shelves ready for sale. That’s why importers, exporters and freight forwarders rely on Weber Logistics for fast, reliable drayage services from Los Angeles, Long Beach, Oakland and San Diego.
Our drayage fleet is 100% compliant with the California ports' Clean Truck Program. For importers, Weber integrates drayage services with West Coast warehouse services and nationwide transportation for an integrated logistics solution.
For an importer of bicycles from Asia, Weber manages a compliant drayage fleet and economical solution that ensures capacity.
Advantages of Weber’s drayage services
- Minimize demurrage and detention charges. Weber proactively manages on- and off-dock time limits.
- Reduce port costs through off-peak service. We work around the clock, including night pulls and returns to avoid the PierPass upcharge for peak-hour moves. And, with the use of electronic logging devices and sophisticated TMS systems, Weber keeps vehicles on the road while addressing drivers’ hours of service limits.
- Quickly move containers to off-terminal locations. We can pre-pull full loads to nearby container yards for delivery to your customer's facility.
- Simplify your supply chain. Weber combines services to create one integrated solution for port services, warehousing and transportation.
Additional drayage services
- Drop service (full or empty) at your customer's facility for unloading/loading.
- Comprehensive tracking and tracing of container moves.
- Overweight shipment service for moves requiring special equipment such as tri-axles and slider chassis.
- Hazardous chemical drayage – we require the UN and Class number for pre-approval.
- Refrigerated drayage.
- PODs on the web 24 hours after delivery.
Need a quote for California drayage services?
From drayage to final delivery, consider Weber Logistics for all your California import logistics needs. Contact us today for details.