California Port Services
Weber works with importers who bring product in from Asia to the ports of LA and Long Beach. We are one of the few California 3PLs to offer an integrated solution for drayage services, warehousing and final delivery. For many importers, Weber serves as their single-source logistics partner.
Our California port services include:
- Los Angeles, Long Beach, Oakland and San Diego drayage. Weber operates a 100%-Clean-Truck-compliant fleet servicing California ports and California rail systems.
- Intermodal shipping for imports. Weber can process your container(s) and get right to the business of distribution through transloading and deconsolidation services.
Advantages of Weber’s California port logistics services:
- FCL shipments can be stored at one of our secure facilities until you are ready to receive for unloading, or until the container is due back to the terminals.
- Nationwide partner carriers allow Weber to service every port of entry in North America, as well as the IPI rail heads.
- Intimate knowledge of the pick-up procedures of different marine terminals and ocean carriers allows Weber to move your goods quickly from port to retail shelf.
- Weber's 24/7 operation for Los Angeles container services increases your flexibility and reduces costs by moving freight during off-peak hours.
Need California port logistics services?
From drayage to final delivery, consider Weber Logistics for all your California import logistics needs. Contact us today for details.