Rail Transloading Services
Weber’s ability to receive and process rail shipments enables you to leverage lower-cost rail for inbound shipments to drastically reduce freight costs. With rail spurs (BNSF and Union Pacific) at several distribution centers, Weber's rail transloading services can receive your rail freight and process your products for final delivery.
Unlike other transloading facilities that offer only freight services, Weber can store your inventory and serve as your California fulfillment warehouse.
- For a major manufacturer of confectionery products, Weber receives rail containers of temperature-controlled products from around the country, unloads them at a Weber warehouse in Los Angeles, stores them awaiting outbound orders, and then loads trucks for final delivery.
Advantages of Weber’s California Transloading Facilities
- Reduce freight costs by leveraging intermodal freight strategies.
- Maintain your cold chain requirements utilizing Weber’s temperature-controlled distribution centers.
- Transload and store goods in the most economical location for your customers. Weber operates transloading facilities in Southern and Northern California.
- Simplify your supply chain. Use Weber for transload services only, or leverage our full capabilities in drayage, warehouse, and West Coast trucking company services.
Looking for rail transloading in California?
From container to store shelf, consider Weber Logistics for all your California logistics needs. Contact us today for details.