Warehouse Company Services in California and on the West Coast
Weber provides warehouse services in California and throughout the Western U.S., with modern distribution centers in Southern and Northern California, Arizona, and Utah. Warehouse services include:
- Dedicated contract warehousing – warehouse services designed for a single customer.
- Public warehousing services – flexible storage solutions for regional and national product distribution.
- Temperature-controlled warehousing -- storage that meets all FDA requirements for food distribution.
- eCommerce fulfillment services – efficient fulfillment of direct-to-consumer orders.
- Pick and Pack warehousing service – warehouse environment designed for efficient processing of smaller orders.
- Cross dock services – coordinated solution designed to avoid storage by receiving and sorting products at the dock for immediate shipment to consignees.
- Value-added warehousing services, such as product postponement, kitting services and hazardous material storage.
Weber: Focused on California Warehouse Services
Unlike most other California warehouse companies, Weber has a high concentration of facilities in one region, particularly in Southern California with many Los Angeles warehouse and Inland Empire warehouse locations. Our corporate headquarters is also located here. This allows us to share resources – trained warehouse operators, logistics engineers, equipment – among customers to quickly address volume surges and unplanned requirements. No other California warehouse company can match Weber’s market knowledge and logistics infrastructure in the western U.S.