California Port Services
Weber works with many importers who bring product in from China to the ports of LA and Long Beach. We are one of the few Southern California 3PLs to offer a single-source solution for drayage company services, warehousing and final delivery. For many importers, Weber serves as their single-source import logistics partner.
Our Southern California Port Services Include:
- Oakland, Long Beach and Los Angeles drayage. 100% clean truck compliant fleet servicing California ports and California rail systems.
- Consolidation services. Receive import freight from multiple sources and store at a Weber warehouse for final delivery. We can also consolidate and prepare freight for export.
- Southern California transloading services. Receive container freight and transfer onto trailers or rail cars for final delivery.
Advantages of Weber’s California Import Logistics Services:
- FCL shipments can be stored at one of our secure facilities until you are ready to receive for unloading, or until the container is due back to the terminals for loading out for export.
- Nationwide partner carriers allow Weber to service every port of entry in North America, as well as the IPI rail heads.
- Intimate knowledge of the specific pick-up procedures of different marine terminals and ocean carriers allows Weber to move your goods quickly from port to retail shelf.
- 24/7 operation for Los Angeles container services increases your flexibility and reduces costs by moving freight during off-peak hours
Need Los Angeles port services?
Consider Weber Logistics for all your import logistics needs in Southern California – from drayage to final delivery. Contact us today for a detailed discussion.