Food-grade Warehouse for Los Angeles and Western Region Markets
Weber specializes in the management of food-grade warehouse facilities in Los Angeles and the western U.S. By using Weber for temperature-controlled warehousing, you avoid the large capital expense of maintaining your own space. As one of the leading refrigerated LTL carriers in California, we are able to combine temperature-controlled warehousing and transportation for an integrated cold chain solution in California, Phoenix and the Pacific Northwest.
- For a large food cooperative, Weber manages daily replenishment of grocery chains.
- For multiple candy manufacturers, we store products in 55°–64° temperature-controlled warehouses and ship consolidated loads to regional retailers.
- For an organic food company, Weber stores bulk product in its raw state, then mixes ingredients to create the final product and packages it into 1, 3, 5 and 10 pound bags based on customer demand.
Features of Food-Grade Warehouse Storage with Weber
- Food-grade warehouses in Los Angeles and Stockton California areas
- All facilities AIB-certified
- Ambient, chilled and frozen space available
- Automated temperature monitoring – out of spec readings trigger immediate pager messages
- Warehouses certified to handle organic products
- Co-location of many food and grocery customers reduces freight costs through freight consolidation
Need temperature-controlled warehousing in Los Angeles or across the Western U.S.?
Talk to the West Coast logistics specialists. Contact us today to discuss your needs.