Our society today is all about upgrading to the next big thing. We wait in line for hours and hours to get a hold of the newest gadgets. Why? Because, they are usually smarter, better, faster and stronger. Who doesn’t want that, right? Well, a new upgraded transportation management system (TMS) has made Weber’s transportation services smarter, better, faster and stronger. We are excited about its functionality and the capabilities it brings to our team.
Here is a list of functions that you can also benefit from by having a provider that utilizes an upgraded TMS.
- Ability to deliver multiple services on the same platform
- Rapidly onboard new clients
- Negotiate rates and select the optimal carrier
- Simultaneously optimize inbound and outbound shipments
- Provide visibility at all levels of the shipment to delivery
- Allocate fully landed costs, audit processes and invoice payment
- Rely on powerful analytics and reporting
- Configure workflows, user roles and interfaces that make processes more efficient and outlined
Here’s how those functions make Weber Smarter, Better, Faster and Stronger:
Smarter: Information easily accessible on rates, capacity, carriers, shipments allows us to be smarter about the business! Decision making becomes easier with the analytical tools that track trends and historical data.
Better: More responsive and flexible allows Weber to manage anything the customer brings us. We put our clients in a position to win when we can respond quickly to their needs.
Faster: You’ve heard the old phrase “Hurry up and wait . . ." That no longer applies here. The onboarding of new clients allows us to service your transportation needs quickly. The load client data is fast and allows Weber to start servicing your needs faster than ever!
Stronger: Understanding your costs, contracts and profitability only makes you a stronger partner. We can be flexible with our rates if we understand our costs better.
Contact us today to learn more about transportation solutions.